makeup artist,life is full with colors

GlitterCube

My photo
Penang, Perak and Selangor area
a certified professional make up artist / Worked as freelance / love doing up-dos, special occasion styling and makeup / have done for people weddings, fashion show, commercials and photo shoots in the past / Realized that had found true passion in this industry, love to make everyone looks confident on thier important day...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dec Bride

Bride : Dwen
Venue : Parit Buntar & Penang City Bay view hotel
Date : 06/12/2009

I know Dwen from her hubby, Kentson. Kentson is my ex-colleague when i was working in IT line.
The first impression of her was, wah, this girl is so tall. :) yea, she has a model height, that make me don't really want to stand next to her everytime when we take photo. :)
she has classic beauty, and has a very nice face shape. they are a considering couple, they even thanks me during their wedding dinner when they were having the speech on the stage. thank you kentson & Dwen for giving me the chance to share their best moment in life.

(Tea ceremony)

(Dinner)


No comments:

Post a Comment